JBA is seeking a passionate Landscape Architect or Architect with a minimum of 3+ years of industry experience to join our team based in Fremantle, Western Australia. Candidates should have a very strong community and environmental ethos and be committed to delivering projects that empower society, create communities and address environmental sustainability issues.
Applicants must hold a tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Industrial Design. Or be experienced in the detail design and documentation of high-end landscape and public domain projects with a supporting portfolio of work. Experience working in Western Australia and a demonstrated understanding of the local context is desired. Remuneration will be negotiated in line with relevant project experience.
Applicants must have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced in detailed design, documentation and specification writing.
- Proficiency in current AutoCAD, Adobe CC Suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- A high level of creativity and ability to ‘think outside the box.’
- Extremely high level of accuracy and presentation in all work produced.
- Be a team player and willing to assist at all project levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess exceptional written English and verbal communication skills.
Applicants will be viewed favourably if they have the following skills:
- Experienced in the delivery of projects through to practical completion.
- High level of skill in hand-drawn perspective.
- Experience with AutoCAD sheet set manager.
- Experience in other 3D software Rhino, Sketchup or equivalent.
- High profile civic and amenity spaces.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email Paul Verity – Principal of Landscape Architecture & Urban Design (email@example.com) a cover letter addressing the criteria, a full CV, and a portfolio (under 10MB or link). If you would like to discuss the position in confidence please call Paul on 08 9433 3721.
Applications that are incomplete or do not meet the brief will not be considered.